TREATMENT OF WASTEWATER: KNOW-HOW FOR REDUCING POLLUTION AND MANAGING SUB-PRODUCTS.
ForaFrance defines, installs and operates a range of equipment and infrastructure, from the pre-treatment of wastewater through to complete waste water treatment plant with outflow to natural environment. The management of sub-products (sludge, etc.) is an integral part of the design of our stations. At FORAFRANCE we adapt to our client’s requirements, through a range of different contractual options (turnkey contract, supply contract, etc.) Find out more.
THE BEST TECHNIQUES FOR TREATING WASTEWATER AND SLUDGE:
- Concrete, polyester or HDPE lifting station
- Pumping and transfer
- Mixing of tanks by surface or submerged agitators
- Aeration of tanks by surface turbines, jet aerators, stainless steel fine bubble and medium bubble network with air blower, etc.
- Activated sludge type aeration tanks, SBR, MBBR
- Lamella clarifier, dissolved air flotation, continuous flow sand filter
- Overpressure of industrial water
- Self-supervision with measurement channel, flow meter and automatic sampler
- Injection of reagents, preparation of polymer
- Thickening of sludge: rotating drum, dewatering table
- Sludge dewatering : decanter centrifuge, screw press, filter press
- Storage of treated water and sludge
- Screening, sieving
- Physico-chemical process : dissolved air flotation, ozone flotation
GUARANTEED waste water treatment CONTROL
The compliance with wastewater treatment plant discharge standards is essential for companies. Forafrance guarantees the performance of our facilities, monitoring and managing them as required.
All facilities comply with waste water regulations and discharge standards.See our references
Drinking WaterAccess to know-how
Process WaterAccess to know-how
WastewaterAccess to know-how
MaintenanceAccess to know-how
Other servicesAccess to know-how