Les Savoir-faire de Forafrance
Drinking Water production, economical and effectively managed know-how.
Specialising in the production of drinking water, spring water and mineral water, FORAFRANCE adapts to meet client requirements with a wide range of different treatment techniques and types of contract (turnkey contracts, water supply per m3, etc…) Find out more. We offer optimised, high-performance facilities, responding to specific client problems and expectations, allowing significant savings and great performance in the production process.
Adapted SOLUTIONS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF DRINKING WATER
FORAFRANCE contributes to establishing a high-performance sustainable production process for your company. We use different chemical, physico-chemical, biological and membrane processes every day, to provide the best solution for your requirements.
- Iron removal, manganese removal
- Sand filtration, activated carbon grain filtration
- Lamella clarifier, dissolved air flotation
- Ion exchange resins: softening, denitration, decarbonisation, etc.
- Membrane techniques: microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis and electrodialysis
- Water remineralisation system by filtering over alkaline clay materials, with the addition of reagents
- Elimination of arsenic using filtration with GEH, mangagran, activated aluminium, etc.
- Elimination of fluorides by filtration using activated aluminium, reverse osmosis
- Treatment with ozone and UV, Disinfection with chloride dioxide, chloride gas, liquid chloride.
COMPLIANT and OPTIMISED FACILITIES
The systematic performance of pilot studies and/or laboratory testing, as well ForaFrance’s established understanding of the full range of techniques used for water treatment (chemical, physico-chemical, biological, membrane technology, etc.) ensures that facilities are prepared optimally and fully in line with contractual commitments