Les Savoir-faire de Forafrance
ADDITIONAL SERVICES IN ORDER TO RESPOND TO ALL SPECIFIC AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS OF INDUSTRY AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
Forafrance uses specific preparation units to use for regeneration processes, independent overpressure units, and various operations requiring additional water treatment expertise. Forafrance also covers the dismantling of existing facilities, as well as the handling of drilling equipment, its connection and pumping testing through to the treatment of water.
Preparation and specific procedures offered:
- Unit for the preparation and injection of regeneration material
- Replacement of batches of pozzolan, sand, actived carbon, etc. with specific disinfection procedures
- Autonomous overpressure systems
Dismantling existing facilities
- Complete dismantling of existing facilities and installation of new units.
- Removal of all material and equipment, cleaning of technical building
- design of equipments, technical instructions
- Relining of drill holes, ensuring compliance, passage of camera, regulatory control
- Unclogging and regeneration of drill holes
- Fitting of drill heads, concrete slab, drill protection inspection chamber
- Pump testing
- Treatment pilot testing
- Connection of drills (channels, sheaths and electric cables, etc.)
- Operation for refiling drill holes and ensuing compliance as per administration
EXTENDED RANGE OF SKILLS WITH WATER STORAGE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
Forafrance covers the installation of concrete slabs, technical buildings, modular units, etc., the supply and installation of tanks for storing drinking water (stainless steel tank, polyester tank with respect of drinking water standards), process water and waste water.
Forafrance integrates all administrative procedures, drawings for installation, transport and handling, until implementation and connection.